Publication of the Ukrainian Aeronautics Research and Technology Report 2018
The AERO-UA consortium is very pleased to announce the publication of the Ukrainian Aeronautics Research and Technology Report 2018.
This report is an updated and expanded version of the Ukrainian Aeronautics Research and Technology Report 2010, which was produced during the European Commission funded AERO-UKRAINE project (2009-2011, Seventh Framework Programme, Grant Agreement No 233640).
The 2018 edition of the report aims to provide a thorough description of the Ukrainian aeronautics research and technology sector as well as the barriers and support to aeronautics research collaboration between the EU and Ukraine.
The report is structured according to the following chapters:
- Chapter 1 summarises the State’s role in the national aeronautics sector.
- Chapter 2 describes the main aeronautics organisations (institutes of the National Academy of Sciences, higher education institutes, industrial organisations and clusters) and research and technology areas (from materials through to airports) in Ukraine.
- Chapter 3 examines the barriers and support to aeronautics research collaboration between the EU and Ukraine based on feedback to an online survey from Ukrainian aeronautics experts as well as interviews with key Ukrainian aeronautics R&T decision-makers.
- Chapter 4 describes past and current initiatives providing support to EU-Ukraine research collaboration in the field of aeronautics and some illustrative success stories.
- Chapter 5 provides a high-level SWOT analysis of the aeronautics research and technology sector in Ukraine and defines a set of recommendations to strengthen aeronautics research and technology cooperation between the EU and Ukraine.
To download a free copy of the report, please click here.